This is a great garlic paste or pork roast rub that definitely has a lot of options. You can substitute or add different spices and adjust the amount of each ingredient to suit your own taste.
Depending on how much preparation is needed the pork paste can be put on the night before or just minutes before the roast enters the oven.
1. In a small bowl mix the garlic, rosemary , salt & pepper.
2. With a sharp knife make several slits around the entire roast and press the pork loin paste mixture into the knife slits.
3. Rub the remaining paste mixture and olive oil over the entire roast.
4. Cook at 300 degrees to a temperature of 145-150 degrees. Remove roast from the pan to a cutting board and tent loosely with foil 15-20 minutes. Temperature will rise about 10 degrees while resting.
5. Heat pan over medium heat add wine and flour scraping the bottom of pan, bring to a boil. Serve this pork loin rub with boneless pork loin roast
US To Metric System Chart
Fahrenheit (°F) Celsius (°C)