This pork tenderloin slow cooker recipe (teriyaki style) or what some may know it as, pork tenderloin crock pot recipes, is a simple recipe that requires marinating 4-8 hours and then straight into the slow cooker.
Pork tenderloin is very lean and tender, but will dry out faster than most other cuts. No need for a long and slow cooking times for tenderloin because it is so lean, 4-6 hours on low and 2-3 hours on a high setting is all you need. With all slow cooker recipes, the meat is nestled in a liquid, helping to keep the meat moist and tender.
Tenderloin has a silver skin that runs the length of the meat, it should be removed with a thin sharp knife. Removing the skin will help in cooking the tenderloin more evenly.
Pork tenderloin is very versatile, this recipe can also be oven baked or grilled. When time is a issue and you want your pork tenderloin sooner try the following great grilling and oven roasting instructions below.
Serves 4-6 people
Cooking Time 4-6 hours on low or 2-3 hours on high
|SLOW COOKER TOP SELLERS|
1. Add garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, grated ginger, brown sugar and rice vinegar to a bowl and whisk until well blended.
2. Place tenderloin in a shallow glass dish or large resealable food bag. Pour marinade mixture over the tenderloin, cover and refrigerate 4-8 hours turning occasionally to distribute the marinade evenly. If using a resealable food bag, press out as much air as possible.
3. Place the pork tenderloin and marinade into the slow cooker, cover and cook 4-6 hours on low or 2-3 hours on high.
4. Remove lid, let the liquid settle 5-10 minutes, remove fat from surface with a large spoon.
5. Remove tenderloin from the slow cooker, tent loosely with foil 5-10 minutes. Slice the meat in ¼-½ inch slices; serve with noodles or pasta with the marinade sauce from the slow cooker. Be sure to check out more of our pork tenderloin recipies.